Monday, October 19, 2009

Belt

This belt is my latest project. I thought of it during one sleepless night, when my mind was rushing through ideas, then when I decided to go to sleep I quickly sketched it in my book to not forget. Does this happens with you too? Once in a while this happens to me. The other thoughts of that night are still in progress, but I was so glad to complete this one, even though I don't have a leather foot for my machine. I looked online and find out that if you put baby powder on the leather it run much easier through the machine. Awesome! It worked for me - well, I still want to get a leather foot for my machine (called Roller foot, because it has two wheels that run through the leather so it won't stick), but until I can afford one (because Husqvarna accessories are super expensive) I will use this baby powder technique.

No comments: